Introducing Star Seal Trash Bags
Trash bags are essential and indispensable in today’s life. They are widely used in households, offices, and public places. However, many people are dissatisfied with the poor quality of trash bags—they are thin, prone to tearing, causing litter to spill and dirtying the surroundings during transportation, leading to unhygienic conditions and unpleasant odors.
To address these issues, TP Plastic introduces the star seal trash bags, which are exceptionally soft, durable, securely sealed at the bag bottom, and will be an efficient assistant in keeping your home tidy and clean. Manufactured from virgin PE plastic pellets, TPP Trash Bags can decompose in the natural environment, ensuring safety and environmental friendliness.
- Composition: HDPE
- Shape: Star-sealed bag and handle
- Shaped handles: S – T – V
Outstanding Features of Star Seal Trash Bags
- TPP Trash Bags exhibit high flexibility and durability, with excellent load-bearing capacity.
- The securely sealed bottom helps limit the issue of leaked waste, maintaining hygiene.
- The quantity of bags will be greater as TPP Trash Bags are thinner than other types on the market but still able to contain a similar amount of waste.
- Odor-free, waterproof, dust and bacteria-resistant.
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art blown film bag technology, requiring high technical expertise.
- The product meets European export standards.
Applications of Star Seal Trash Bags in Daily Life
Household waste disposal in homes, offices, classrooms, and public places.
Storage of clothes and items to prevent dust.
Containment of dirty laundry.
- Convenient for travel and picnics.
Special Note: To minimize inconvenience when handling trash, avoid having to double-bag due to the thinness and tear-prone nature of ordinary trash bags, causing spillage and contamination during transportation, leading to unhygienic conditions and unpleasant odors.
- Do not use with solvents or chemicals.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Do not expose directly to high temperatures.